• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Everyone

TitanBrett

Oakley Beginner
Long time Oakley fan here. Had the sticker on my cars windshield in high school :). I've pretty much worn oakleys exclusively since 1989, though I tend to keep pairs for a long time. I just replaced my "metal" half jackets that I've worn daily for about 6 years.

What's going on man welcome! Same here I like to keep pairs for a long time I have a lot of Oakley's but tend to wear only 4 pairs consistently

I'm still trying to find my modern oakley favorite. I have a pair of half jacket 2.0 and crosshair 2.0. I'm not in love with either of them. I loved my old half jackets but they started peeling after years of use.

Welcome to the forum! That's the downside of half framed glasses. The exposed part of the lens are the culprit for lens peeling. It is advisable to wash them after every use especially when they come in contact with your cheeks.

since 1989 - sounds like a long term relationship :wink:

WELCOME to our community . . .
please check the forum rules >> Rules

The exposed part of the lens are the culprit for lens peeling.

In this case it was actually the frames that started peeling. They had a goldish chrome finish that peeled after many years of daily use, saltwater, pool water, etc.

Latest Posts

Back