• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Everyone

MdVOakleyFreak

I should Work at Oakley
Been on this site for a few weeks now without even introducing myself as I was too busy getting a new rare pair to feed my addiction - better late than never. I am Micha, live in London and have been collecting Oakley's since 2007 (when I did buy my 2nd pair so that makes you a collector imho). Got no display case: most of my sunnies get worn and I have reached a respectable number of over 52 models now so that in theory I could wear a different model each week of the year. Still got some real rarities on my wishlist (hitlist? LOL), just not the cash nor think the prices those ones go for on eBay are just taking the p*ss.

Anyway if you are interested you can have a look at (part of) my collection.
And a (belated) hello to all you other mad science o-freaks and I know there's quite a few of you out there that I envy in terms of their collection and that whilst I'm already quite proud of my own collection.
Cheers from rainy London!

You have great stuff in there, i live in London for quite some time, we could have meet and have some coffee...welcome to the forum and you are in the right place!

Latest Posts

Back