• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello everyone!

teddyespo

Oakley Beginner
I'm Ted. When I was 16, I got really into the Oakley fad. So I saved for about 2 months of my afterschool minimum-wage restaurant job to buy a pair of Juliets I set my eyes on them and that's what I wanted. And I wore the **** out of them for about a year. Then I put them back in their box and let them sit in storage for 12 years. I've just recently rediscovered them and I was gonna sell them for a quick buck, but realized I how much I loved them. Unfortunately, the lenses are scratched and worn to ****. Which brings me to my first question:

Where can I get good, quality Juliet replacement lenses?

And as for the serial and generation, my glasses have a small serial printed on the left side of the frame that begins with JP#####. And I looked at the barcode on the original box and it says 07/23/01 A. I'm guessing that's the production date? From 2001?

They're Polarized Fire and they're just as cool as I remember them. So where do I go from here? What's their value? Should I sell or should I replace the lenses and start rockin them again?

I'm Ted. When I was 16, I got really into the Oakley fad. So I saved for about 2 months of my afterschool minimum-wage restaurant job to buy a pair of Juliets I set my eyes on them and that's what I wanted. And I wore the **** out of them for about a year. Then I put them back in their box and let them sit in storage for 12 years. I've just recently rediscovered them and I was gonna sell them for a quick buck, but realized I how much I loved them. Unfortunately, the lenses are scratched and worn to ****. Which brings me to my first question:

Where can I get good, quality Juliet replacement lenses?

And as for the serial and generation, my glasses have a small serial printed on the left side of the frame that begins with JP#####. And I looked at the barcode on the original box and it says 07/23/01 A. I'm guessing that's the production date? From 2001?

They're Polarized Fire and they're just as cool as I remember them. So where do I go from here? What's their value? Should I sell or should I replace the lenses and start rockin them again?

Rock them again Teddy, relive the glory days:)

....and theres plenty of lenses on here if you stick around....

Keep and rock them. You bought them and have all the boxes and paperwork so you know their story and they mean something to you...can't get any better than that man!

And you will have exchange access in a little while...then you can get more Juliet lenses, both OEM and custom cuts from some of our members here, than you can shake a stick at.

One of them may even pop in here and introduce himself to you. ;)

Please stick around and contribute, we like new members in here!

Welcome, Ted. Keep those Juliets and rock em again. Lenses can be custom cut by some of our talented members when you meet the exchange requirements. It's great that you still have the box and everything is matching. That only adds to the value. Post up some pics!

Back