• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, fairly new here but a big Oakley collector. Mostly collect Fuel cells. Trying to find the whily collect.fuel cells and I have some of the rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im at 47 on fuel cells. the white was the hardest of the science pairs to find
I picked up the DDay 75th anniversary a few months ago. That was pretty cool to find. What are the rarest fuel cells out there?

Welcome, I know your need for the white is strong right now, but on the forum you have
A waiting period before you can buy here, so for now third party apps, eBay, or Craigslist would be your best bet

You can bypass the waiting period by purchasing a premium membership or wait the two weeks and post 15 useful post which is free.

Welcome, I know your need for the white is strong right now, but on the forum you have
A waiting period before you can buy here, so for now third party apps, eBay, or Craigslist would be your best bet

You can bypass the waiting period by purchasing a premium membership or wait the two weeks and post 15 useful post which is free.

Is anybody here that knows a lot about the fuel cells? I believe I have about 95% of all the special editions. Is there a list?

I picked up the DDay 75th anniversary a few months ago. That was pretty cool to find. What are the rarest fuel cells out there?
Maybe the Trade Retail? Aside from the One off pairs a few years ago. Oh and the Deuce Coupe prototype maybe EDIT that was a jawbone

Last edited:
Oh maybe the Hawaii exclusive Pipe Surf Dream pairs. Kanaka Maoili. Only sold in one surf shop on the North Shore. But they hd customs and SKU'd pairs

I thought Yoda was speaking that 1st line.

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3900.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back