• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Fellow Oakley Enthusiests

notstock88

Oakley Enthusiast
Sylvania, OH
My name is Eric. I got hooked almost 12 years ago when I bought a pair of XX -black with ruby Iridium lenses. I then started working at a place where we sold Oakley's so I was fanatical about them from then on!
I still own the XX but I also now own a pair of bottle cap and a pair of Juliets

My first pair of Juliets were stolen from me and recovered 3 times! AND they were once run over with a fork lift...ruined the lenses but the frames were still good!!! Sadly the 4th time they were stolen I was unable to recover them....BUT I just bought another pair, sent them to the xman for a full refresh and refinished in TI02. I am stoked

IMG_7658[1].JPG

Oh, and I just hooked up with a guy who does custom lens cuts... I just bought a pair of ruby iridium polarized from a Flak Jacket XLJ and he is going to cut them for me to fit my Juliet's. I will keep you posted on how they turn out.
How do you guys feel about custom cut lenses like that?

Wellcome to The Forum :welcome:

I see your Xx ti02 in your face and i think Penny Is small For You If can check any first You bay one ;)

Thanks guys!
The Penny fits smaller than the Juliet? I was thinking they were the same size just a little different on the arms and orbitals... I have no access to try the Penny on.... Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks guys!
The Penny fits smaller than the Juliet? I was thinking they were the same size just a little different on the arms and orbitals... I have no access to try the Penny on.... Thoughts? Suggestions?
Yes Is small de than The Juliet, i get this from internet You can see, dont have any fríen with one ? Or other member arround You? I dont know Jajajaja

image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back