• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Fellow Oakley Enthusiests

Is there a way to call oakley with a particular part number and have them do a locate for me or am I stuck calling each and every vault store and ask?

Is there a way to call oakley with a particular part number and have them do a locate for me or am I stuck calling each and every vault store and ask?
Either way should work.

If you called Oakley they should be able to find it.
If you called a Vault and they were nice they should be able to find it too

Here are some pictures of my first pair that I bought many moons ago...What are these ones called?

They in rough shape missing 1 nose bomb, all original rubber and light scratches on the frames/lenses
IMG_76591_zpsjxljvvda.jpg

IMG_76601_zpslktp2dbj.jpg

IMG_76621_zpsngvi93in.jpg
My favorite! The Omatter Original XX! I loved FMJ 5.56 with Ice.

My name is Eric. I got hooked almost 12 years ago when I bought a pair of XX -black with ruby Iridium lenses. I then started working at a place where we sold Oakley's so I was fanatical about them from then on!
I still own the XX but I also now own a pair of bottle cap and a pair of Juliets

My first pair of Juliets were stolen from me and recovered 3 times! AND they were once run over with a fork lift...ruined the lenses but the frames were still good!!! Sadly the 4th time they were stolen I was unable to recover them....BUT I just bought another pair, sent them to the xman for a full refresh and refinished in TI02. I am stoked

View attachment 205484
Welcome

Back