• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Forum!

Welcome to the forum.

@GTgold : I had a chuckle at your ".. I'm not really a collector " comment.

We've all been there. It's an illusion. You'll end up giving in :) :)

I'm not a collector either:rolleyes:, and I only plan to buy ONE pair of x-metals:oops:.

Welcome to the forum.

Ok guys... I'm nailed as a self deceived fraud! I really do NEED a couple pair Pit Boss, Juliets with ruby, fire and ice, and prob should explore C wires ... and if I hang around here long I'm sure a whole lot more... what I really need is for you hoarder dudes to turn loose of something really nice at a teaser price to really get me hooked ... what say Vlad ole boy?

Welcome to the forum.

Lol... I call this accidental collecting. One turns into 3 and boom!
Ok guys... I'm nailed as a self deceived fraud! I really do NEED a couple pair Pit Boss, Juliets with ruby, fire and ice, and prob should explore C wires ... and if I hang around here long I'm sure a whole lot more... what I really need is for you hoarder dudes to turn loose of something really nice at a teaser price to really get me hooked ... what say Vlad ole boy?
It's ok man. And no, @OakleyFrankFMJ will not sell lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Nope. I only give stuff away for free. You haven't met the free requirements yet. :rofl:

Hello Forum! GTgold here ... first pair was '99 Straight Jacket .. instantly hooked! Thinking hard about popping for Juliets. That's why I joined the Forum after lurking for awhile for research purposes. Hoping to find an affordable deal on the Juliets soon. I really appreciate this community and the passion ...

Great deals on Juliets are to be had in your price range, rather frequently too. I am pretty new here myself but I have seen numerous awesome deals. Just be patient and find the right one. Welcome aboard!

Back