• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Alberta Canada

ChaseU

Oakley Enthusiast
I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I'd finally say hello. I'm not a huge collector, but definitely have an interest and enjoy seeing some of the impressive collections people have amassed.

Here are a couple shots of my garage.

IMG_20150128_204351_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150128_204733_hdr.jpg

Nice frames. I'll make sure to rip through my posters before my next trip to town! Welcome to the forum! Great group of guys on here.

The 3 poster frames on the wall and much of the Infinite Hero items I have were thanks to Oakster...thanks again, they really finish off that wall!

Last edited:
Ok Wtf!!!!your Aprilla first off sweet!!!!!love the two Oakley cases u have the tall case is nice and digging the icon or time bomb watch can't tell which one it is but liked both !! nice Gascan dessert edition love the green/black american flag icon on the temple piece ... The raised metal sticker below the black visor is cool, and the detailed O on the cabinets is probably my favorite part of the garage bro!!! Props to you buddy and welcome to the Oakley family

Very cool garage! Looks like you have room for 2 more shades next to those Probations (I think that's what those are). Are there any frames you've been wanting to add to the collection?

:welcome: -Kevin

@OakGod81, thanks, the Aprilia is definitely a handful! The icons on the cabinets are my favorite too. I actually got them from eBay and I believe the seller re-purposed them from some ballistic cases. There's also one on the top frame of the TV ;)

Latest Posts

Back