• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Alberta ;)

MissFrogger

Oakley Beginner
I'm Alex from Alberta, Canada. Have a collection of Frogskins and Holbrooks thats not too shabby I'd say, nothing too big and fancy. I'm always looking to add to it of course! Let me know what you think should be my next pair
Cheers ;)

Yuppers, I've b*tched about that a couple of times here :biggrin:, if your close to the border though its worth a trip down south to find some Oakley's... At least in Alberta you only have to pay the 5% wheres as in Toronto we where at 13%

I actually just got back from the states and only bought one pair (don't know what I was thinking) but I even told them I was from Canada and they took the 8.25% sales tax off :)
I'm lucky that I work for a small store that sells Oakley's and we can get certain pairs for practically cost, that and I have a friend that works for a sunglass store and she gives me the "mall employee" discount of 10%
I gotta try and make the best of it when I collect!

Where in Alberta are you? I'm in edmonton been collecting for just over a decade now. What's your favorite pair? Whats your most unique pair?

Welcome! There are actually quite a few Canadians on here. We all sing the blues about retails! There is a Canada Network thread that we will occasionally post different things we find on places like Kijiji. Try to keep as much within the "forum family" as possible.

Back