• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Australia

ozspyder

Oakley Beginner
Hi there Dan from Sydney, Australia here.

Long time Oakley fan and user. I have had many multiples of Oakley sunglasses as well as now frames for reading glasses.

I find the Oakley optics to be superior to anything else I have used and I continue to use Oakleys for driving, shooting sports, general sports wear.

Only just discovered this forum.

My biggest love is my Juliets that my wife and kids bought for me (second pair - first pair got absolutely destroyed by the kids when they were younger !). Now these Juliets are over 10 years old I believe and are in need of repair and refurbishment. This is how I ended up here. I'll most likely get these ones fixed up and buy a spare pair.

Cheers
Dan

Hi there Dan from Sydney, Australia here.

Long time Oakley fan and user. I have had many multiples of Oakley sunglasses as well as now frames for reading glasses.

I find the Oakley optics to be superior to anything else I have used and I continue to use Oakleys for driving, shooting sports, general sports wear.

Only just discovered this forum.

My biggest love is my Juliets that my wife and kids bought for me (second pair - first pair got absolutely destroyed by the kids when they were younger !). Now these Juliets are over 10 years old I believe and are in need of repair and refurbishment. This is how I ended up here. I'll most likely get these ones fixed up and buy a spare pair.

Cheers
Dan

Welcome mate. I am up in Newy. I also love my X-Metals and get all mine done up at the X-Metal workshop in Sydney. Hit me up if you have any questions im only up the road

Welcome mate. I am up in Newy. I also love my X-Metals and get all mine done up at the X-Metal workshop in Sydney. Hit me up if you have any questions im only up the road

Thanks mate,
Didn't realise we had something here to do this. I sent off a quote to X-Man in the US. Would prefer to keep it local if possible for tune-ups just because of shipping costs alone LOL :)
I'll hit you up later. Only just joined a few minutes ago I think there are PM restrictions and also Exchange restrictions until I prove my worth.

Cheers
Dan Tan

Thanks mate,
Didn't realise we had something here to do this. I sent off a quote to X-Man in the US. Would prefer to keep it local if possible for tune-ups just because of shipping costs alone LOL :)
I'll hit you up later. Only just joined a few minutes ago I think there are PM restrictions and also Exchange restrictions until I prove my worth.

Cheers
Dan Tan
There is some amazing craftsmen on here mate that can do anything, customize frames, cut lenses, the works!

Latest Posts

Back