• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from blighty! (UK)

Mister42

Oakley Beginner
Hi there I am an Oakley collector from the UK and i am the proud owner of a large collection of Oakleys (and air jordans but thats by the by!) I am lucky enough to work for a high street opticians who happen to be an Oakley premium dealer so feel free to ask me if there is anything missing from you're collection that i might be able to source from my own collection! photos to follow!!.....

hi and welcome to the forum! i am in the uk, too - bridgwater, somerset to be precise!! where about are you? look forward to seeing some pics!

Hi there I am an Oakley collector from the UK and i am the proud owner of a large collection of Oakleys (and air jordans but thats by the by!) I am lucky enough to work for a high street opticians who happen to be an Oakley premium dealer so feel free to ask me if there is anything missing from you're collection that i might be able to source from my own collection! photos to follow!!.....
Welcome to the forum.

If you are a sneaker lover you can also check out this thread. http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/any-sneakerheads-in-the-house.29492/

Hi i'm based in worcester UK. loving the sneaker head thread ill be posting in both eyewear and kicks for sure! :cool-33:

Back