• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Bonny Scotland..

Yea i was gunna mention " you have no business owning sun glasses in Scotland" but them grey skies can give some awfull glare.

Welcome from Essex a place a little more exciting than a disappointing poo 👍

Welcome @The Mechanic that is a fine looking valve 1.0. Stick around and we’d love to see you in some great threads here. Lots of fun and a good group of people.

also since you asked:

The same seller has these nose bombs in small and large. If you’re not sure, you’re probably a small. I think he will ship internationally, but if not we can figure something out.

Hello all, I hope you are all doing well.
Just a quick introduction from myself, I've been an Oakley fan for years and didn't really realise that there was such a following for them.
I don't have a collection as such, I usually have a "good pair" and a pair relegated to working duties so it doesn't matter so much if the get scuffed or scratched.
Currently my "good" are a pair of Tony Stewart Nascar Gen 1 Valves and the working pair are Straight Jackets. I also have a pair of Gen 1 Minutes.
Any others I have had in the past that get laid down for any length of time soon get taken ownership of by my Sons so I rarely see them again.

Everybody likes a pic...

View attachment 760456

View attachment 760457

Unfortunately it is the loss of one of the nose bombs on these that led me to this site.
I see that some guys on here may be able to help so Iook forward to chatting with them.

Oh, BTW, it's surprising how much sun you can get in Scotland before anybody makes a wisecrack.😄

Cheers.
Hello all, I hope you are all doing well.
Just a quick introduction from myself, I've been an Oakley fan for years and didn't really realise that there was such a following for them.
I don't have a collection as such, I usually have a "good pair" and a pair relegated to working duties so it doesn't matter so much if the get scuffed or scratched.
Currently my "good" are a pair of Tony Stewart Nascar Gen 1 Valves and the working pair are Straight Jackets. I also have a pair of Gen 1 Minutes.
Any others I have had in the past that get laid down for any length of time soon get taken ownership of by my Sons so I rarely see them again.

Everybody likes a pic...

View attachment 760456

View attachment 760457

Unfortunately it is the loss of one of the nose bombs on these that led me to this site.
I see that some guys on here may be able to help so Iook forward to chatting with them.

Oh, BTW, it's surprising how much sun you can get in Scotland before anybody makes a wisecrack.😄

Cheers.
Was just about the make a joke about the lack of sun 😁 I’m in Scotland too so am allowed that kind of humour😁

Welcome @The Mechanic that is a fine looking valve 1.0. Stick around and we’d love to see you in some great threads here. Lots of fun and a good group of people.

also since you asked:

The same seller has these nose bombs in small and large. If you’re not sure, you’re probably a small. I think he will ship internationally, but if not we can figure something out.

Thanks for that, yeah looks like he doesn't ship internationally. He is also not accepting messages on ebay so I can't even mail him to twist his arm.

Latest Posts

Back