• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from California

Mdavisslo

Oakley Beginner
My name is Matt, and I joined to network for some info and parts. I bought my Time Tank/Minute Machine online in 2009, so I hope that was still the pre-fake era!

I’m hoping to track down a few washers and screws. But if not, curious as to other’s luck here in the US with calling customer service for replacement parts without having to send the watch in.

I just contacted Oakley customer care last week about a Mm issue. Rep told me I would have to send the watch in for repair. Rep said they don’t sell watch parts unless it is sent in. He also called the watch a Minute Man watch. So who knows. The joys of dealing with Lux customer service.

Thanks guys. I love being a part of a forum full of people with WAY more knowledge of the MM than me. Just curious, what year did they go from Time Tank to Minute Machine?

Thanks, guys. I love being a part of a forum full of people with WAY more knowledge of the MM than me. Just curious, what year did they go from Time Tank to Minute Machine?
Some of the more watch knowledgeable people here can chime in but I thought it wasn't a time thing but a region thing. In Asian markets, it was never a MM but always a TT.

I haven't had any screws made for mm. Had gotten a couple of quotes but the initial cost to have them done is pretty far out of my budget. Would have to have like 10,000 made to make the cost somewhat reasonable per screw but is still substantial compared to having x metal screws made.

Back