• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!......from Chicago.......

No...no date yet...I might have him make about 40 for me or so.....Gonna clean up the sharp edges too.....NEVER for sale....just for novelty....he's a machinist and he'll get to it when he has some free time.....but he LOVES a new special project! Also gonna try to do some regular Icons as well......going to be about 2 3/4" long.......

Aloha! Hope you have fun here, I've found a new place to spend my late nights since joining the boards :dance3:.

First prototype.....
Oakleyprototype.jpg

These will NOT be for sale! I cannot do that to Oakley....maybe trade for some stuff though.....I don't want to get in hot water with them! I don't know....we'll see.......

Thank you all for the comments! I'm feeling very welcome! Scatter ones may be coming this week....not sure....pics when I have them......prolly gonna have about 20 of the Icons....like 2 3/4" by 1 1/4"......not sure about the Scatters......i'll keep you guys and gals posted!

Back