• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Chihuahua, Mexico

TALONKING

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I'm a fan of the Oakley brand, for over 10 years, during this time I bought 5 juliet glasses, I also bought 2 watches, crush and torpedo, as well as shoes and clothing, I am a regular to the cars forums and I'm glad there is this forum for enthusiasts of oakley.

Hi, I'm a fan of the Oakley brand, for over 10 years, during this time I bought 5 juliet glasses, I also bought 2 watches, crush and torpedo, as well as shoes and clothing, I am a regular to the cars forums and I'm glad there is this forum for enthusiasts of oakley.

Nice collection, just a warning...joining this forum will make you an addict :). Welcome!!

How big of a city is Chihuahua?

How big of a city is Chihuahua?
is a large city in size, Chihuahua has an area of ​​247,455 square kilometers (km2), or 154,659 miles. making it the largest state of Mexico, Chihuahua is border with Texas and New Mexico

Latest Posts

Back