• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Cincinnati!

JeremyLaurenson

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Earth
I have been an avid Oakley user for decades. I bought my first pair of Juliets back around 2000 with RX lenses

They later took a free ride in the seat back pocket of a plane to who knows where.

I replaced them and had my name laser etched into the stems of the new pair (full power only marked the frames, as it turns out)
That pair ‘disappeared’ at work despite my name being there and the Rx

I have had one or two Rx glasses since and yesterday I received my 3rd pair of xmetal Juliets. I’ll be looking for the “best” Rx place to load them up with everything I can get after I do some digging here.

I am also a 3D printer enthusiast so I intend to create a custom hard case with a spot for an Apple AirTag embedded and also play with sideblinders if I can get a decent model of the Juliet frame or sideblinders themselves.

I have been an avid Oakley user for decades. I bought my first pair of Juliets back around 2000 with RX lenses

They later took a free ride in the seat back pocket of a plane to who knows where.

I replaced them and had my name laser etched into the stems of the new pair (full power only marked the frames, as it turns out)

I have had one or two Rx glasses since and yesterday I received my 3rd pair of xmetal Juliets. I’ll be looking for the “best” Rx place to load them up with everything I can get after I do some digging here.

I am also a 3D printer enthusiast so I intend to create a custom hard case with a spot for an Apple AirTag embedded and also play with sideblinders if I can get a decent model of the Juliet frame or sideblinders themselves.
Greetings.

Welcome!

200-10.gif

Back