• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Colorado

Re-Crue13

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello guys,

I stumbled onto this website after searching for some replacement lenses for one of my frames. I have owned a few pairs and keep adding to my collection. As of right now I have a pair of Gascans, Oil Rig, Batwolf and Juliets.

The Juliets used to belong to my dad and are now in my possession, I do not have the box or coin just the glasses. The Gascan I bought about 7-8 years ago followed by my Oil Rig (5-6 years) and lastly my Batwolf (3-4 years). I got tired of the plastic frames and decided to refresh the Juliets.

Maybe somebody could help me in understanding the serial number on the Juliet. It starts with a P followed by six numerical digits (029034). My guess is they're about 15 - 17 years old, they are in great shape besides a slightly loose nose bridge. They have the rough Plasma frame with the Fire Iridium lens, nice combo but I need something for driving so I chose to replace with the Polarized Revant Elite in Stealth Black.

I just can't find any OEM Polarized lenses for these frames and it bugs me since I don't like to go aftermarket. Oh well I will give these lenses a try and see how I like them. Anybody have good luck with those lenses? I read the review by a member l, but I have a hard time accepting it since it seemed somewhat biased. Hopefully somebody can help.

Cheers,

Jesus H.

Welcome to the Forum! The P###### Indicates that your frame is a 1st Gen Plasma/ Fire Iridium Frame. If you do not want to go aftermarket lenses then there is an option to custom cut OEM Lenses for the Juliet. There are some members here that can custom cut those lenses for you. Good luck!

Back