• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from da North eh. Americas hat.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
I just was looking back and noticed I haven't introduced myself. What no intro for Solomonfrog24 I mean @SoulfulFrog lol..... My name is Brian and I'm a frog addict. As alot of you know it's become a problem. A very fun one though. Having about 190ish pairs now I'd say it's my favorite frame. I also like holbrooks scattered throughout my collection about 50ish pairs now and a new love in the catalyst and slivers. I hope to make more friends here as I have made a ton already. Interacting with people who are as much in love with the brand as I am is the main reason I joined. Many more posts and conversations are in my future for sure. Thanks all for welcoming me so quickly. True class here...

:welcome: me to the forum :blush:

:welcome: Hope you stick around a while and maybe even post some. Pics of that massive frog collection would be great. Pics or it didn't happen newbie. :lol: :cool-20:

Double post, double response. Lol.

:welcome:

Please make sure you take the time to read our exchange rules prior to attempting to trade buy or sell. :)

Coincidence? Feel like I've said this already? Was it the same black cat or one that just looked like it?

Back