• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Eastern Pennsylvania

@Swift618

Welcome to the community from a fellow Pennsylvanian! :)

Quite a little gaggle of us here....where in PA are you Swifty?

I'm in the Lehigh Valley - just outside of Northampton. I work in downtown Allentown.

I'm a biker too - just mountain and trail so far though.

How about you and the other PA folks?

Harrisburg here, work in Lancaster! Close enough to get together some weekend and do some riding. We have a couple of us out in and near Pittsburgh, and a couple in Philly. I'm sure you'll run into them soon enough! Stick around!

;)

Harrisburg here, work in Lancaster! Close enough to get together some weekend and do some riding. We have a couple of us out in and near Pittsburgh, and a couple in Philly. I'm sure you'll run into them soon enough! Stick around!

;)

Har & Lanc are both in my territory for work, so I'm out to both quite frequently. And I don't plan on going anywhere... Seems like nice folks here and a huuuge wealth of knowledge!

Very cool, you get to Lanc with any advance notice PM me and I'll see if we can do lunch.

The knowledge base here is significant and impressive. I've been here 3 years and am amazed all the time at the things these guys know. There is literally "the man" for everything Oakley here...from frames to bags to coins and boxes to goggles and shoes.

image.gif

Back