• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello...from England

• Thread starter Craig Whelan
  • Start date
C

Craig Whelan

Hi

Been scouting over the forum for a little while now as I've decided to get rid of my Pennys and X-Metal Vault. I don't know what price to put on them, willing to send worldwide using UPS

Anyone got any suggestions on price guidance?

Serial PI026295

On eBay.co.uk currently and hope to stick them on oakleyforum.com is a reasonable price can be guided, was thinking of upward of $300/£200 (note: edited 2014-11-18 07:40 GMT) , did not take in to account USD/BGP exchange rate) - however, wondered if there were criteria some may be looking for in order to get to this kind of price? eBay.co.uk is very volatile currently it appears.

Thanks

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Thanks for the welcome, indeed I have read the rules and exactly the reason for my 'Hi this is me' post - I would certainly like to put something in the exchange, however knowing I can only conform to 'rules' 1, 3-10 - I thought it best to ask the people who know best and might be looking to purchase such a fine pair of glasses.

Any advice certainly would be welcome

Thanks

Craig.

Welcome to the forum!

Please check out the x metal exchange rules. While we welcome you and your oakleys there are a few rules that keep this well oiled machine running! :)

Please Read Before Posting In The X Metal Exchange Section | Oakley Forum

Again welcome!!

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, indeed I have read the rules and exactly the reason for my 'Hi this is me' post - I would certainly like to put something in the exchange, however knowing I can only conform to 'rules' 1, 3-10 - I thought it best to ask the people who know best and might be looking to purchase such a fine pair of glasses.

Any advice certainly would be welcome

Thanks

Craig.
For penny's (depending on condition and if you have original box and coin or not could get you between 330-500 bucks. If it's a xmetal finish you can usually get a little more (assuming it's complete and mint) if its copper colored you could get 700-950.

The vault (if it's the metal one) and foam is intact your looking at 100-120 bucks. If it a soft x metal vault, 30-45.

Once you can list in the exchange you will find out pretty fast what people are willing to pay.

Thanks for the considered reply - most helpful.

Guess I had better get logged in and get some posting done then...and wait patiently for 14 days :)

Many thanks

Craig.

For penny's (depending on condition and if you have original box and coin or not could get you between 330-500 bucks. If it's a xmetal finish you can usually get a little more (assuming it's complete and mint) if its copper colored you could get 700-950.

The vault (if it's the metal one) and foam is intact your looking at 100-120 bucks. If it a soft x metal vault, 30-45.

Once you can list in the exchange you will find out pretty fast what people are willing to pay.

Latest Posts

Back