• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from England

Hyperlink

Oakley Beginner
Hi

Been lurking a while and finally decided I should join in the fun.

Currently I have just a few pairs of Oakleys - a couple of pairs or Juliets, a pair Fives Squared, a pair of Whiskers and a very very tatty pair of OO Jordans which are partly why I joined. I would like to get some Pennys and maybe some Romeo 1's at some point

I would like to get the Jordans back to wearable condition but I've not found anyone with lenses or rubber parks to the ear stems as yet. If anyone has some or can help please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Hi

Been lurking a while and finally decided I should join in the fun.

Currently I have just a few pairs of Oakleys - a couple of pairs or Juliets, a pair Fives Squared, a pair of Whiskers and a very very tatty pair of OO Jordans which are partly why I joined. I would like to get some Pennys and maybe some Romeo 1's at some point

I would like to get the Jordans back to wearable condition but I've not found anyone with lenses or rubber parks to the ear stems as yet. If anyone has some or can help please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Welcome to the community Mark, thanks for signing up! Stick around and contribute, you'll have exchange access pretty quickly and there are always members to help you get or fix what you need and have. Great place, as hopefully you've noticed while you were a lurker!

;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Looking forward to getting some help from those with more knowledge. :)

Back