• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From FL.

Brant

Oakley Beginner
Just wanted to say hello. I am from Tampa bay FL. I had no idea there was a forum for Oakleys. Way cool. I am not a collector but have about 8 pair of Oakley glasses. Not sure of the names accept for my pride and joys. I have a new unopened overthetops. Black with ruby lens. All my others are just ones I were everyday. I am a Transmission builder/ shop owner so I buy most of mine from the Matco tool truck.

Welcome to the forum! Definitely post some pics of your glasses when you get a chance, and we can help identifying them!

Hey welcome. I am also in the Tampa area. Always happy to have more local people.

Love the matco fuel cells, Been hunting those for awhile.
so welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will take some pics of my overthetops and post them. stn51 if your looking for matco fuel cells I am good friends with a couple of matco dealers and will ask if they have them or know where any are. i have to admit I am still in aww over how many people collect Oakleys. Very cool. I have always worn them but never thought of them as collectable. Its kind of funny because was going through my closet and found my overthetops and thought hmm I wonder if they still make them so I did a search on google and found them on ebay bringing big money. I thought damm I paid 300$ for these about 14 years ago and now they are going for 600 and more. I went back to google and searched some more that brought me to this site.
So next question is do I have to load pics to phototbucket first then past here. I dont have a nice display like some of the people here so I guess i will just hold them and take pics

Welcome. Those over the tops are awesome and being the black ruby makes them even more desirable. Yea to post pictures you have to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket then copy and paste the link. We would love to see what you have.

Latest Posts

Back