• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Georgia

kewlimager69

Oakley Beginner
Been a Oakley fan for many years. I own/owned, Juliet, Gasgans, E-Wire, Frogskin, Over the Top, Crosshair 1.0, Half Jacket, M Frame, Why 8.0. My Crosshair 1.0 have no lenses and the ones I ordered don't fit. Had to send back cause they won't stay in. Any ideas? The markings on the inside are 75-588B LA 6B and that's it! Thanks in advance!

:welcome:
Hi welcome, I think the 6B at the end of the sku denotes a prescription rx frame but I'm quite sure a more experienced member will correct me if I'm wrong

:welcome:
Hi welcome, I think the 6B at the end of the sku denotes a prescription rx frame but I'm quite sure a more experienced member will correct me if I'm wrong
Yep that’s what I was thinking. A lot of the time, especially with wire frames, the RX frames are a little different than the non RX counterpart. That’s probably why the lenses don’t fit well. That and if they’re aftermarket it’s a crap shoot anyway.

Back