• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Houston Tx

Noel

Oakley Beginner
My name is Noel and I have been collecting Oakleys for about 15 years. Just scored my first case, hoping to get some info, on how to restore it. Has a couple of kinks but nothing major.

DoubleCase.JPG

Welcome to the forum, that is the double wide aluminum tower, or X-metal, what's exactly wrong with it? It should have 4 plastic shelves.

Welcome to the forum, that is the double wide aluminum tower, or X-metal, what's exactly wrong with it?

Don't know the difference between the aluminum and X-metal. Is missing some screws from the corner hinges and only has 3 of the 4 bottom groves, not a lot of scratches on the plexi glass, locks are missing. Also thinking of putting lights on the top. I been wanting one of these for years.

Nice score man! Hard to tell, does it have shelves? Could always have some made if not. The guys over in the display case section of the forum will have measurements and such. I'm sure somebody can help you out! Welcome to the forum! Now let's work on filling that bad boy up with Oakleys :)

Nice score man! Hard to tell, does it have shelves? Could always have some made if not. The guys over in the display case section of the forum will have measurements and such. I'm sure somebody can help you out! Welcome to the forum! Now let's work on filling that bad boy up with Oakleys :)
Yea it has 4 shelves, I just got this last nite, drove 4 hours to get it, but had too. Someone beat me to a single display case, I didn't want this one to get away.

Yea it has 4 shelves, I just got this last nite, drove 4 hours to get it, but had too. Someone beat me to a single display case, I didn't want this one to get away.
Yes, absolutely! This is how to do it! You don't wait too long, just go get it before somebody else beats you to it! Very cool display case, well worth the effort!!!

Latest Posts

Back