• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From HQ

crusader said:
Will it still be made in USA or a new plant in china?

I would assume the USA but I don't know for sure. I was told that all new materials would be used though...im kind of exited lol

I asked an exec this question and unfortunately do to matters of confideniality i cant say exactly what i was told (to be honest i wasnt told very much because he said that type of info is supposed to be kept secret from everyone except execs and the design and manufacturing teams). All I can say is that the news I got was good.

Johnny O said:
I asked an exec this question and unfortunately do to matters of confideniality i cant say exactly what i was told (to be honest i wasnt told very much because he said that type of info is supposed to be kept secret from everyone except execs and the design and manufacturing teams). All I can say is that the news I got was good.

Everything we hear in stored is through the grapevine of course. never any solid details, but it's enough to get us excited for new product(whatever it is, and whenever we get it!)

Word I got is that most likely there will be more, and most likely they won't show up in UK stores. I couldn't get a %100 definitive answer from anyone in the store so I'll have to ask an exec when one comes in the store or when I run into one in the cafeteria.

Thanks for the info Johnny, I appreciate it.

I sense Johnny O failing employer probation period due to being here in 5....4.....3.....2.....

(Hope I'm wrong though!) Is it true you guys get a 75% discount?

I sense Johnny O failing employer probation period due to being here in 5....4.....3.....2.....

(Hope I'm wrong though!) Is it true you guys get a 75% discount?

I don't even think I know enough to get me in trouble, lol. Just thought maybe I could answer some basic questions like "will such and such be available for customs anytime soon?" or "can I come in to headquarter's walk-in warranty and get such and such fixed on the spot?" etc. Nothing you really couldn't find out from a quick phone call.

Back