• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Japan!

blomdala

Oakley Beginner
Japan
Hello!

Ive been reading on the forums for a little while as i searched out some glasses for cycling. Ive worn Oakleys for quite a long time, first with half jackets, then a pause and then Holbrooks for the past 8 years.

I ended up with Radar EV Path road (uranium edition) glasses. I love the color, but still getting used to the sports syle sunglasses. Still on the fence about if I should have gone with jawbreakers.

Anyways, thanks for the info already provided, and I have some questions I'll get posted on the main forum!

W2-1.jpg

You can get ramen!? I’m impressed! I just point at stuff and look annoyed. ( I’m also from the USA via Italy )

Hello!

Ive been reading on the forums for a little while as i searched out some glasses for cycling. Ive worn Oakleys for quite a long time, first with half jackets, then a pause and then Holbrooks for the past 8 years.

I ended up with Radar EV Path road (uranium edition) glasses. I love the color, but still getting used to the sports syle sunglasses. Still on the fence about if I should have gone with jawbreakers.

Anyways, thanks for the info already provided, and I have some questions I'll get posted on the main forum!
Welcome :welcome:! We are LINEGEAR (Japan), based in Tsukuba Science City, home to Japan Aerospace Headquarter - JAXA, and about 400 universities and research institution; yeah we interact with robots on a daily basis in this city...
If you need any Oakley X-Metal replacement lenses or part, let us know. We already 10 years in this biz.

It worth reading this one page rules of OakleyForum from the beginning and feel safe joining here. Enoy!

Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Latest Posts

Back