• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Liverpool, UK

Came across this forum while searching for potential repairs for Juliets. Long time Oakley fan, although don’t own too many pairs.
First pair were Ivory eyejackets that I saved up for as a teenager - loved them but broke an arm and cracked near the nose. I’m from a town called Letchworth where Oakley UK had its headquarters so went down there and they just gave me a choice of 4 replacement frames on the spot so that pair is probably 100% unique!
Also got:
Juliets 1st gen x-metal grey Juliets, that were my pride and joy.
Antix polarised, great pair...love them.
Prescription Straight Jackets.
Crosslink, that are regular glasses - I changed opticians specifically to get those!
Final pair currently are Carbon Shift black iridium polarised.
Hopefully getting some for running shortly!
What needs doing to the Juliet's buddy?

ta, can’t access the exchange on here yet though...not sure why as thought I’d meet the criteria by now so if not might eBay them...

Yeah, bit weird but those are the rules.

If the frame is in good condition apart from the nose bridge and lenses I would buy the frame. Obviously depends on what you want for it.

Yeah, they look pretty decent. If you can work out a price I will see whether I can match it or not. Save you listing it on fee bay.

Latest Posts

Back