• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Los Angeles.

Benny-Beechwood

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I'm happy that I found this forum. I have a couple of Radar Lock frames that I want to trade but the page says that I can't post to the thread. Is that because I'm a newbie?

Yes, you have to earn number of days and messages in order for you to view the exchange section. Anyway be patient and :welcome: to the forum bro!

I see, I respect the rules although I don't understand why the waiting period and minimum of 15 useful posts. I'm mostly interested in buying and trading Oakleys for personal use and to learn more about the products. I don't know that I have 15 posts worth of content to contribute at this time. Are the rules for newbies like this to cultivate a more personable community?

I see, I respect the rules although I don't understand why the waiting period and minimum of 15 useful posts. I'm mostly interested in buying and trading Oakleys for personal use and to learn more about the products. I don't know that I have 15 posts worth of content to contribute at this time. Are the rules for newbies like this to cultivate a more personable community?
It helps other persons who are selling/buying/trading get an opportunity to know you a little bit, to gain a little bit of trust with you.

For most, it is kind of hard to see someone come in today for example and immediately want to sell items and just trust them right away.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back