• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Louisiana...

Wizz

Oakley Beginner
Whats up guys, new here. Just ordered my first pair of O's. I wear prescription glasses now and noticed at my eye doctors office today that they sold prescription O's. So I looked around and settled on some white ones, the ear socks are a nice grey color. Inside the frame it says FLAK. So I'm assuming they are the Flak Jackets (correct me if I'm wrong). They transition also, definitely had to have that. Its gonna take about 2 weeks for me to get them. Im super pumped, I've always wanted a set of Oakley's and I'm finally getting some. I chose those glasses because they fit my head great. Next month I'm starting a new job and I'm gonna be doing a lot of running, so hopefully they do alright. Anyway, thrilled that I found this forum. Hopefully I can learn a little something.

Oh, if I decide to change those ear socks and the other part that is colored, thats not a big job rite? Just order a new color and replace?

Welcome to the forum. Yeah sounds like you have a pair of Flak Jacket's. Its fairly easy to remove the earsocks, I've had it happen once or twice just from sweat. But as pointed out in this thread: Easiest way to remove earsocks? | Oakley Forum , easiest way is to use some Purell to slide them on and off.

Thanks guys. I noticed on the Oakley web site that you can buy the different ear and temple socks. Im assuming the Flak Jackets are the ones I need. I don't guess theres any difference in any of them rite?

Thanks guys. I noticed on the Oakley web site that you can buy the different ear and temple socks. Im assuming the Flak Jackets are the ones I need. I don't guess theres any difference in any of them rite?

Yeah you'll need the flak jacket ones.

Latest Posts

Back