• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Louisiana!

iwantfullauto

Oakley Beginner
Hey, I joined this forum a while ago, but this is my first post. I have always had Oakley sunglasses, but a few years ago I got my first xmetal, Half X, and a short time later a second pair. A few months ago I got some Juliets. I always wanted Juliets ever since they first came out. Too bad I waited till they were discontinued before buying some lol! I plan to get a few more Juliets and might sell the Half Xs...
James

Hey, I joined this forum a while ago, but this is my first post. I have always had Oakley sunglasses, but a few years ago I got my first xmetal, Half X, and a short time later a second pair. A few months ago I got some Juliets. I always wanted Juliets ever since they first came out. Too bad I waited till they were discontinued before buying some lol! I plan to get a few more Juliets and might sell the Half Xs...
James

It is never too late. Don't sell the Half-X. Just add to your growing collection. Welcome to the O-Forum! :)

Back