• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Maryland.

@Lux Welcome to the community, thanks for signing up! Love the avatar, also!

Lets see some pics when you can, you've got a nice little pile already from the sound of it.

Whereabout in MD are you?

I'll definitely try to get some pics when I get a chance. Baltimore County. The wonderful town of Essex.. :rofl:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Your wallet. -> :cry:

Welcome too! :welcome:

Trust me, it cant be any worse than RC cars, watches and pocket knives.. All of which I have too many of.
Also, as of about 10 minutes ago the collection has grown by 1.. Just scored a pair of Sliver's with Prizm daily lenses for an absolute steal.. I couldn't pass it up. Not even sure of I'll like that style of glasses but was worth a shot.

I'll definitely try to get some pics when I get a chance. Baltimore County. The wonderful town of Essex.. :rofl:

Trust me, it cant be any worse than RC cars, watches and pocket knives.. All of which I have too many of.
Also, as of about 10 minutes ago the collection has grown by 1.. Just scored a pair of Sliver's with Prizm daily lenses for an absolute steal.. I couldn't pass it up. Not even sure of I'll like that style of glasses but was worth a shot.

Oh hell, right out Eastern Avenue from Baltimore. Been there. Booming Metropolis, you guys have the same population as Harrisburg where I am. ;)

Close to Fells Point, one of my favorite places in the world! (Yes, I am not a big traveler but love the place nonetheless)!

I think you may like the Sliver. If not it should be easy to move in the exchange here once you have access.

@cyclerdoug Yea, I'm about 20-25 minutes (depending on traffic) away from anything worth seeing in Baltimore.. Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Aquarium, Camden Yards (one of my favorite places in the world). Fells Point is a pretty great place, I can only take it in moderation though.. Last few times I've been down there seemed it was more trouble than it was worth.

@cyclerdoug Yea, I'm about 20-25 minutes (depending on traffic) away from anything worth seeing in Baltimore.. Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Aquarium, Camden Yards (one of my favorite places in the world). Fells Point is a pretty great place, I can only take it in moderation though.. Last few times I've been down there seemed it was more trouble than it was worth.

Wife and I escape to there about 5 or 6 times a year. Half day-trips for good food and walking around and half overnighters at Henderson's Wharf. Have never had any issues except for loud bar patrons at night on Thames Street once in a blue moon. I hope that you are not noticing any shift in that. I would HATE to see that area decline! I like walking from there to Camden Yards for an afterrnoon game... good times!!

Wife and I escape to there about 5 or 6 times a year. Half day-trips for good food and walking around and half overnighters at Henderson's Wharf. Have never had any issues except for loud bar patrons at night on Thames Street once in a blue moon. I hope that you are not noticing any shift in that. I would HATE to see that area decline! I like walking from there to Camden Yards for an afterrnoon game... good times!!

Last few times were on a Friday or Saturday night and It gets a little crazy the later on in the night it gets. I'm hoping it was a few fluke nights in Fells. Next time I head back down there I'll let you know how it goes.. Haha. I'm not a huge fan larger crowds of people (especially when alcohol is involved)... Unless its an Orioles game or a Capitals game.

Last few times were on a Friday or Saturday night and It gets a little crazy the later on in the night it gets. I'm hoping it was a few fluke nights in Fells. Next time I head back down there I'll let you know how it goes.. Haha. I'm not a huge fan larger crowds of people (especially when alcohol is involved)... Unless its an Orioles game or a Capitals game.

Please do man, thanks! We are going down in March and April. April is an overnighter for my wife's birthday...dinner at La Scala baby! Best restaurant in Little Italy! (My humble opinion of course)...I'm going to bet on fluke nights. They should almost be done with turning the City Pier into that giant hotel that they started over a year ago...we are anxious to see how that turns out.

Please do man, thanks! We are going down in March and April. April is an overnighter for my wife's birthday...dinner at La Scala baby! Best restaurant in Little Italy! (My humble opinion of course)...I'm going to bet on fluke nights. They should almost be done with turning the City Pier into that giant hotel that they started over a year ago...we are anxious to see how that turns out.

Never been to La Scala, I'll have to check it out. I can't ever pull myself away from going to Sabatino's every time I head down to Little Italy to eat.

Never been to La Scala, I'll have to check it out. I can't ever pull myself away from going to Sabatino's every time I head down to Little Italy to eat.

Here's how good I think La Scala is....I moved Sabatino's to number 2.

Just sayin'

Latest Posts

Back