• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Nc!

Juliets@16

Oakley Beginner
My obsession started when I was 16. I was in a car wreck wearing a pair of juliets that were my fathers who had passed 4 years before. They flew off my face in the wreck and were crushed. I did not know at the time what they were but vowed to replace them. I was in shock when I got online to find that they were $320!! I saved up my money, bought a pair of Walmart sunglasses and practiced taking care of them. 2 months later I bought my first pair of oakleys. Plasma juliets with emerald lenses. I still have this pair today almost 9 years later and they are in near perfect condition. And so it began...

Juliet is defiantly a special pair. Glad to hear you were able to find them again. Oh and welcome to the forum.

Thanks guys! And yea at 16 I had no idea what it was I was getting. The local sunglass hut I'm sure was pretty tripped out when some 16 year old comes in by himself and buys the most expensive oakleys they had. Haha.

Back