• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From New Zealand

Uncle Fester

Oakley Beginner
Hi Oakley people. I'm obviously new here but have enjoyed Oakleys for a long time. Never had anything better and never will. Have owned couple pairs of Straitjackets and some Gascans.
Came looking online to try and get some help and couldnt believe there was an Oakley forum let alone people that collect sunglasses like some of you lot!

I only have one decent set of O's (currently) - they're clear Batwolf with Ice Irid polarized lense. I love them but despite my best efforts at looking after them, dropped them about three weeks in and they have a horrible scratch on the lense so I'm trying to get a bit of help if possible.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction on the Forum for the area where I should ask this sort of thing?? (I can send them to Oakley NZ but they want $160 + freight to replace the lenses - I'm hoping I might be able to send them to somewhere in US or something for a lot less or maybe just get some new ones??)

Any help or comments welcome.

Cheers
U. Fester

welcome to the forum uncle!
there are a whole lot of knowledgeable people here who can help you out..

Latest Posts

Back