• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from north of Seattle

nathanwilbur

Oakley Beginner
Good afternoon! I am an Oakley fanatic and have been for many years. Recently on a trip to Disneyland with my now fiance ( asked there, she said yes, and I have gotten her into Oakleys as well) i lost my favorite pair of Oakleys that I have owned in quite some time, sliver XL abyss. I am still heartbroken. So joined here to help with the sorrow, and maybe, someday someone will have a pair for sale that I can aquire!
THANKS!

Good afternoon! I am an Oakley fanatic and have been for many years. Recently on a trip to Disneyland with my now fiance ( asked there, she said yes, and I have gotten her into Oakleys as well) i lost my favorite pair of Oakleys that I have owned in quite some time, sliver XL abyss. I am still heartbroken. So joined here to help with the sorrow, and maybe, someday someone will have a pair for sale that I can aquire!
THANKS!

Welcome aboard, I used to live in Whidbey Island, Washington is a beautiful state

THANKS!
Welcome.

i know there is a collection thread...but figured i would throw this in here too as its my welcome post.
From the top left. Double Edge, Fuel Cell USA top row. Next are 2 Slivers..one the Abyss with replacement lenses and the other are a blue set with Prizm. Then bottom row are my black/black Sliver XLs, my Custom Purple Holbrooks, and a Purple/Grey pair of Sliver XL's. Probably getting rid of the regular slivers as I don't think they fit my face well...I feel the XL's are the way to go

20200310_134811.jpg

Back