• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Northern CA

J_B

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern CA
Hello from Northern CA (Sacramento area) have lurked a lot since joining and now feel I am ready to post an intro.

I have learned a lot and questions I have had were usually answered by hitting the search button.

I have worn Oakleys since I was 14 and have owned various models over the years.

My wife says I'm an Oakley snob as I will not wear anything else.

I look forward to being on this forum.

:welcome: Welcome. Glad someone found the search bar useful. Nice.

But are you an X-Metal Snob?

No more. I owned 3 pairs of Juliets but sold them all when I got divorced. It was a sad day since I loved them a whole lot more than my ex...she would have named them in the divorce paperwork if she could have.

No more. I owned 3 pairs of Juliets but sold them all when I got divorced. It was a sad day since I loved them a whole lot more than my ex...she would have named them in the divorce paperwork if she could have.

Well, you have come to the right place. They can be acquired again here if you stick around.

That's actually been done.

Welcome, and thanks for joining the community!

Back