• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From NYC

Jeff1789

Oakley Expert
New York, NY
If I'm left with any cash to spare after handling my egregious rent here in Manhattan (or find some spare change between the couch cushions), you better believe it will be spent on customizing my Juliet collection. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Last edited:
If I'm left with any cash to spare after handling my egregious rent here in Manhattan (or find some spare change between the couch cushions), you better believe it will be spent on customizing my Juliet collection. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Lol, Welcome to the forum! So what kind of Oakleys do you rock in the big city?

Lol, Welcome to the forum! So what kind of Oakleys do you rock in the big city?

3 pairs of Carbon Juliets with Black Iridium (lame I know). Ideas welcome for customization... I'm talking to InfiniteHero about custom Jade. Like everyone else that owns a TV, I really like the Eric Bana setup. The contrast of the Carbon/Ruby is excellent. I just really dislike the "fruby" look.

3 pairs of Carbon Juliets with Black Iridium (lame I know). Ideas welcome for customization... I'm talking to InfiniteHero about custom Jade. Like everyone else that owns a TV, I really like the Eric Bana setup. The contrast of the Carbon/Ruby is excellent. I just really dislike the "fruby" look.

I'm aware the Bana setup is X-Metal, but carbon is close enough...

The rent alone is killer.....why I'm not there anymore......couldn't stand to pay so much for something to have nothing to show for it except super quick access to all night bars and super sexy women all the time. Wait....why did I move again? I'M GOING BACK! :p

Welcome to the forum.....check out this link for all kinds of crazy custom X-Metals.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/the-x-man-customs-corner.14085/

Welcome bro, I'm 40 mins north in the suburbs but spent some time in Manhattan. You aren't kidding a out that rent! Good thing is there's plenty of income to be found if you're educated and hard working. As for your juliets, jade on carbon is amazing, also look into violet and ice!

Welcome bro, I'm 40 mins north in the suburbs but spent some time in Manhattan. You aren't kidding a out that rent! Good thing is there's plenty of income to be found if you're educated and hard working. As for your juliets, jade on carbon is amazing, also look into violet and ice!

You're fortunate you can take the Metro North to/from Grand Central as opposed to having to go to Penn Station (i.e., hell on earth)... The violets look awesome. InfiniteHero is cutting me a set of violet polarized. Any aesthetic difference in the lens appearance - polarized vs non? Are either richer in color?

Back