• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from ohio

lidspinner

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Been a member a few years now but never post due to the fact that I use swiftkey keyboard on my phone and it will not work nice with this site so if I want to post I need to switch keyboards..not a huge issue but definitely keeps me from posting daily.

I had lasik surgery on both eyes about 10 years ago and now my eyes are super sensitive to all forms of light...even on cloudy days I need sunglasses on....I've tried every pair you can imagine from cheapies to knockoffs to raybans to Costa to Maui Jim's and I cannot find a better fitting pair of glasses than oakley....not to mention if I'm wearing the correct combo of frame and lenses then I don't ever have to squint, whereas with the other glasses I mentioned I will still notice myself squinting even with their high dollar sunglasses. ..

Oakley just seems to have it figured out...I am a big fan of the five squared, radar with path lenses and the carbon shift glasses....I'm really digging the prism lenses with my fives squared....so I am going to be switching over to all prizm soon enough....
I recently purchased 3 pairs of triggerman glasses, got a deal on them and while I do like them, they just don't feel the same as my other 3 favorite styles

I've always loved reading this site, but if I want to sell or trade these triggerman glasses I need to get some posts under my belt...lol

Cincinnati Reds baseball fan and Cleveland Browns football fan(go ahead, laugh amongst yourselves)...also follow the Cavs and Blue Jacket hockey ohio State buckeye football fan as well...

Avid hunter, fisherman, mushroom hunter, hiker...love the outdoors but hate ohio winters...enjoy making a little moonshine from time to time, and growing a nice garden from time to time...veggies that is...lol ....and occasionally the other green veggie...

There's my intro....

Hello. I'm new the sight. I heard at the Vault Oakley store that I may be able to sell a pair of Juliets on this sight is that true?

Back