• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From PA!!

ztucker09

Oakley Beginner
Pennsylvania
Hello all. Just joined and live in PA. Look forward to scoring some great deals and meeting some good people on here. I have one quick question though... I was looking in the Oakley Exchange forum, and I found a pair of glasses that I really wanted to buy. I brought up my paypal so it was ready, went back to the sellers listing... and I realized I couldn't PM him or leave a reply on the thread!!! What do I need to do to be able to start posting there? Thanks!!

Hello all. Just joined and live in PA. Look forward to scoring some great deals and meeting some good people on here. I have one quick question though... I was looking in the Oakley Exchange forum, and I found a pair of glasses that I really wanted to buy. I brought up my paypal so it was ready, went back to the sellers listing... and I realized I couldn't PM him or leave a reply on the thread!!! What do I need to do to be able to start posting there? Thanks!!
You will have to read the forum rules. You will have to be a member for at least 14 days with at least 15 posts in order for you to start trading and selling. However, you can opt to by pass that by purchasing the premium membership which you can instantly buy and trade. But once again, please read the forum rules and regulations so that way we can help others to understand. Have a good time in here and Welcome to the forum!

Back