• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Pennsylvania

nauticatom

Oakley Beginner
Hello there folks, long time fan of the forum... Used it for a bunch of info previously, so thank you, you guys are great. I had some questions so I felt it was finally time to create an account.

Oakley wise, I probably had too much money as a teenager back in the 90's, bought and lost more pairs of Oakley's then I can count. Took some time off from them in college, as managing to pay tuition was a feat of magic it seemed... Graduated from college, went to climb Mount Rainier, landed at Sea-Tac airport, and in the sunglass kiosk, there was a shiny pair of Oakley Twenty's with Ruby lenses, I bought them to use on the mountain, and its gone down hill with Oakley's ever since... :) To the Point that my girlfriend asks, how many f'ing Sunglasses do you need? Its starting to ramp up in quantity with her collection of shoes.

I have 3 Half Jackets for riding my tri bikes.
Two Twenty's (original black frames I bought, and White frames)
1 of Minute 2.0's for skiing / ski patrol
1 of Whisker's (birthday gift), and I wear them with my suit at my big boy job
1 of Juliet X-Metal's with Ruby Iridium----- that by the minute im starting to think are fake lenses, (for the blackhawk down wannabe inside of me)

at any rate, the last item above is what im going to ask in my next thread once i take photos of the lenses.
Thanks again for everything you all do, and I look forward to reading more though here, and probably end up buying someones glasses.

Tom

Back