• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Revant Optics in Portland, OR

Revant Optics

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hey all. Kevin K. here, Social Manager at Revant Optics. I've been an Oakley fan for about 10 years and am fascinated with the history of the company. This forum has been a big part of my edification (I'm a lurker and have loved reading everyone's incredible insight/thoughts on Oakley since day 1). I'm stoked to be representing the Oakley geeks here at Revant and looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Consider this account as your direct contact to our company. If anything is on your mind about Revant Optics whether it be a question/comment/suggestion, please send it over and I'd love to talk about it! Your feedback is incredibly important to us.

We have some exciting stuff planned for the near future. Stay tuned and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your community.

- Kevin

Hey all. Kevin K. here, Social Manager at Revant Optics. I've been an Oakley fan for about 10 years and am fascinated with the history of the company. This forum has been a big part of my edification (I'm a lurker and have loved reading everyone's incredible insight/thoughts on Oakley since day 1). I'm stoked to be representing the Oakley geeks here at Revant and looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Consider this account as your direct contact to our company. If anything is on your mind about Revant Optics whether it be a question/comment/suggestion, please send it over and I'd love to talk about it! Your feedback is incredibly important to us.

We have some exciting stuff planned for the near future. Stay tuned and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your community.

- Kevin
Hello, thanks for joining and becoming part of our community.

Recently @OakleyBoss reviewed some of your lenses and noted the quality seemed good to the naked eye. I'm curious if you would be willing to test your lenses in controlled conditions to see how they compare to OEM. If your lenses are similar in clarity to OEM lenses I'd be a buyer for sure.

:welcome: Im in ptown too!
If you're ever around SE Portland and want to check out our office just let us know. No one icon by any means, but we'd love to have you by!

Hello, thanks for joining and becoming part of our community.

Recently @OakleyBoss reviewed some of your lenses and noted the quality seemed good to the naked eye. I'm curious if you would be willing to test your lenses in controlled conditions to see how they compare to OEM. If your lenses are similar in clarity to OEM lenses I'd be a buyer for sure.
We're working on getting some testing videos up as soon as we can. Just a heads up, all our lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 impact resistance standards. They also pass the drop ball test–FDA standard 21 CFR 801.410 for lens impact resistance. Our Elite HC3™ lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z87.1 standards as well.

Were there any specific tests you had in mind? Let me know and I'll be sure to pass this along. Once we get these testing videos uploaded I'll be sure to send you a PM with these included!

-Kevin

Last edited:
If you're ever around SE Portland and want to check out our office just let us know. No one icon by any means, but we'd love to have you by!

We're working on getting some testing videos up as soon as we can. Just a heads up, all our lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 impact resistance standards. They also pass the drop ball test–FDA standard 21 CFR 801.410 for lens impact resistance. Our Elite HC3™ lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z87.1 standards as well.

Were there any specific tests you had in mind? Let me know and I'll be sure to pass this along. Once we get these testing videos uploaded I'll be sure to send you a PM with these included!

-Kevin
If you are familiar with Oakley's laser test I'd be interested in seeing that duplicated, along with the clarity test seen in this post:

I Am A Believer In Linegear! | Page 3 | Oakley Forum

I have purchased a bunch of revant lenses and i really appreciate there lenses, And they are a real good bunch over there never been disappointed. Welcome it is good to see you guys here.

Back