• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Revant Optics in Portland, OR

If you're ever around SE Portland and want to check out our office just let us know. No one icon by any means, but we'd love to have you by!

We're working on getting some testing videos up as soon as we can. Just a heads up, all our lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 impact resistance standards. They also pass the drop ball test–FDA standard 21 CFR 801.410 for lens impact resistance. Our Elite HC3™ lenses meet or exceed the ANSI Z87.1 standards as well.

Were there any specific tests you had in mind? Let me know and I'll be sure to pass this along. Once we get these testing videos uploaded I'll be sure to send you a PM with these included!

-Kevin
I live in SE Portland:)

If you are familiar with Oakley's laser test I'd be interested in seeing that duplicated, along with the clarity test seen in this post:

I Am A Believer In Linegear! | Page 3 | Oakley Forum
We are definitely familiar with these tests. I'll be sure to pass this along to the team to see what we can do!

I have purchased a bunch of revant lenses and i really appreciate there lenses, And they are a real good bunch over there never been disappointed. Welcome it is good to see you guys here.
Awesome! Stoked to hear you're enjoying your lenses. Which pair are your favorites?

I live in SE Portland:)
Perfect! Send me a pm or email at kk@revantoptics.com and I'd love to find a time for you to come check it out/grab some lunch if you're available!

-Kevin

We are definitely familiar with these tests. I'll be sure to pass this along to the team to see what we can do!

Welcome!

Regarding those optical tests, in addition to the clarity test we would like to see refractive and prism tests, all three as defined in this link:

Oakley | Defined

Ideally performed by a certified impartial 3rd party. Results under those conditions will go a long way with a lot of members here.

Welcome!

Regarding those optical tests, in addition to the clarity test we would like to see refractive and prism tests, all three as defined in this link:

Oakley | Defined

Ideally performed by a certified impartial 3rd party. Results under those conditions will go a long way with a lot of members here.
Thank you! I will be sure to pass these along as well! -Kevin

Greetings from Australia! Bought around 4-5 different lens for Juliet and M-Frame from you on ebay, unfortunately I felt those lenses weren't made for my eyes though... Keep up the great work!

Greetings from Australia! Bought around 4-5 different lens for Juliet and M-Frame from you on ebay, unfortunately I felt those lenses weren't made for my eyes though... Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the welcome! Care to explain what you didn't like about these lenses? I'd love to hear your experience and will be sure to pass this along to the team. We're always looking to improve our lenses! -Kevin

Latest Posts

Back