• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Spain, USA and Germany

That would be the light transmissions correct?

I'm looking for optical clarity/accuracy...

I don't know how to describe it any other way... I lack the experience ...

But it's basically how your lenses compare to Oakleys XYZ optics?

Wow, that´s a question, THE QUESTION.

I don´t want to answer like if I am on the defensive. I will try it but it´s hard. ;)

Well, I have to be honest, we are not physicists, we are opticians.

I cannot tell you about the Abbe Number or others complex physical properties of the glass, in regards to our lenses because the sunglasses standards don´t require it.

Obviously, Oakley, Zeiss and that kind of "monsters" have a lot of resources to make lenses with an exceptional quality.

We can not compare our lenses to theirs in "optical clarity/accuracy" properties.

Our lenses meet the standards of UV protection and Impact resistance. That´s all I can tell you, but I think it's a big argument.

If you are afraid, we offer a full refund. Try them, and if you are not happy with them, just tell us and we will give your money back.

People who have used them is happy, and I have to confess that I am one of them, and I am an optician who lives in a Town with 300 sunny days by year.

But, thank you very much for your question, that kind of questions are what make us grow and improve.

We are at your service.

Last edited:
Back