• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from store #037, Chicago premium outlets O Vault!

OmAaKrLiEnY

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey guys! Just joined this forum:) I'm looking forward to furthering my knowledge! I've been with the company for just about two years now and am obviously hooked on the products and lifestyle aspect. Ps I need vr50 pink irid for some frogs...just saying :)

Welcome from Naperville!

i am in your store often. i am always wearing an X Squared or Juliet in there so you guys don't think i am trying to take a pair you guys currently make. haha. i need to come see you to get some more light weight golf shirts pretty soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Yes I'm at the Aurora vault location. We have some really great stuff discounted right now for any of you guys in the area, my favorites being the distressed flaks and sky blue radars. We also already got in some fingerprint slivers on sale, which I'm hoping the frogs are soon to follow! If any of you have questions on our current stock I'd be more than happy to help:)

Latest Posts

Back