• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Switzerland

illumination

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Switzerland
Hi,

Been browsing the site for a few weeks now and finally decided to join up. Been an Oakley fan since the early 90's and started with a pair of Frogskins which have unfortunately vanished. Over the years I've collected a pair of E Wires, Eye Jackets, Juliets and most recently a pair of Straight Jackets.

My Juliets and all of the original X-Metals are definitely my favourite of everything Oakley has ever made and it was actually the announcement of the new 'X-Metals' that led me to the forums. I was very disappointed with the new 'X-Metals', but through the forum I have found the secondary market. I must admit, I had never thought of that. So now I'm excitedly looking for my next pair of X-Metals.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I realized from my reading that there are a lot of X-Metal fans on here. Another one of the reasons I decided to join. It's great to see some of the custom work being done on them.

Latest Posts

Back