• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Switzerland

MrFredO

Oakley Beginner
Hi fellow collectors, my name is Fred, 42, from Switzerland.
The story started a day of july 1989. Tour de France, last stage, time Trial: Greg Lemond wins his first Tour with some crazy Oakley neon yellow sunglasses (Razor Blades) on his head!
From this day, I literally felt in love with the "O" and began to collect and to wear Oakley sunglasses. My first pair was of course the same Razor Blades worn by Lemond. A few years later, I got my first pair of M-Frame, followed by the first Subzero and then the Romeo. At the beginning, my collection raised slowly but surely (as student I was from time to time forced to sell old rare pairs of O's to get some new ones ).
25 years later, I now own more than 150 pairs of Oakley sunglasses, about 20 watches and a lot of apparel and accessories.
I'm an Oakley addict (sunglasses, goggles, watches, apparel) and a proud member of this community:)

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have some great stuff - fancy sharing some pictures...?

Thanks. I'm better at collecting than at posting on the forums;-)
For some pictures, don't hesitate to visit my instagram (MrFred0). You'll find a small preview of my collection.

The story started a day of july 1989. Tour de France, last stage, time Trial: Greg Lemond wins his first Tour with some crazy Oakley neon yellow sunglasses (Razor Blades) on his head!
From this day, I literally felt in love with the "O" and began to collect and to wear Oakley sunglasses. My first pair was of course the same Razor Blades worn by Lemond. A few years later, I got my first pair of M-Frame, followed by the first Subzero and then the Romeo. At the beginning, my collection raised slowly but surely (as student I was from time to time forced to sell old rare pairs of O's to get some new ones ).
25 years later, I now own more than 150 pairs of Oakley sunglasses, about 20 watches and a lot of apparel and accessories.
I'm an Oakley addict (sunglasses, goggles, watches, apparel) and a proud member of this community:)
Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome to the Family :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back