• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The Lone Star State

Ive went. Pretty fun :) from what i remember wink wink.
And yeah what atrain said. Juarez. Wow

Damn that sucks, I heard they stopped it cause the locals didnt like how the town got over run, which is stupid cause it made a crap load of money. Have you ever been to Wurstfest in New Braunfels?

yeah that place is no joke..

Yeah Man I can imagine I grew up about 20 mins away from Matamoros and Reynosa and its scary down there. I havent been across the border in years. Not worth the risk.

Yeah i was supposed to go but plans changed last minute. I got pissed but also got a pair of shades out of it. So it shut me up

its small. about 26 total. 1 juliet and 1 x squared looking for the romeo now

Mine is only at 12 right now but i have been through more than 50. I also do not like the romeo 1 so i make up for it with the romeo 2. I like it way more do not critisize.

its small. about 26 total. 1 juliet and 1 x squared looking for the romeo now

At 26 you are a collector, trust me. I am sitting at around 25, not really sure but I have had some come and go either by losing them, breaking, or trading. Granted some on here have outragous collections but even if you just have 5 you are a collector. Welcome aboard, its a good community and board. I try and help out other posters and vice versa. Be prepared to spend some money lol.

Mine is only at 12 right now but i have been through more than 50. I also do not like the romeo 1 so i make up for it with the romeo 2. I like it way more do not critisize.

LOL different strokes for different folks and if I can eliminate a potential R1 fan I am all for it :). On that same note you can have all the R2's, I wont take any from you :).

The carbon with fire special editions are slick as h*** do not deny that. My only problem is the r2s are kind of loose on me but it is solved with my o-hat on.

Yeah i have polished titanium r2s my 2nd xmetal was half xs. They fit too tight in contrast to the r2 as too loose. Juliet was happy medium especially with hammers.

Latest Posts

Back