• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The Netherlands + First Question..

dalecooper

Oakley Beginner
Netherlands
Hello All! I am Gertjan 44 from the Netherlands and since 1993 when i first bought my M-frame a big Oakley fan. Since then a lot of modells followed Eyejackets, Fives Square Wire E-Wire and now i am mostly wearing a Twitch Polarized (love the polarized). Most of my former modells broke or i have sold them. Since a couple of days i own a Holbrook Matte Black Blue Iridium Polarized modell, but the problem with it is the modell is too wide for my face... So i have to return this, but now i don't know what to take instead. I want a lifestyle modell, is maybe a Frogskin or a Jupiter a better choice? Or maybe one of the Asian fit modells? Thanks, and now i am gonna browse this forum!

Welcome to the forum! My personal lifestyle frame is the frogskins! I have a basic polished black/black iridium polarized pair which I wear on a daily basis and beat up. To me they can be worn with everything from a t-shirt to a suit.

Welcome Gertjan! I have to complete opposite problem. My face is too wide for anything. Feel your pain brother!

Thnx for the warm welcome! Send my holbrooks back let's see what they have to offer. Btw, found my eyejacket with a broken leg is that repairable? Some glue? Leg wasn't available anymore....

Back