• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The Philippines

Welcome, to the forum. I have been to the Philippines and all I can say is it's a long way over there. I went to the flea market in one of the malls that I think is there every other week. Saw some Oakley stuff there too (wink wink) I got a small O bag there too couldn't pass it up I carry my Nikon L120 in it.

Welcome, to the forum. I have been to the Philippines and all I can say is it's a long way over there. I went to the flea market in one of the malls that I think is there every other week. Saw some Oakley stuff there too (wink wink) I got a small O bag there too couldn't pass it up I carry my Nikon L120 in it.

Hi sir, I'm just glad you seems to had a good time visiting Philippines. I hope the O bag you got was an original since we have rampant fakes here, so rampant that the pirates even have a rating for it : Class A is the term for the "better" fakes (can you imagine it, a high end fake oakley....geeesh). Anyway the forum is very helpful so far regarding information on counterfeit items.

Back