• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The Uk.

Dan gleeballs

Oakley Beginner
Gloucester
Hi, Just want to say hello to all. I'm look forward to talking to like minded people about some of the best products on the market. And sharing my enjoyment of Oakley. I'm off to the foothill ranch in two weeks for a tour has anyone els been?

That's gonna be sweet. Make sure you take as many pictures as possible because when you get home and describe how cool it was nobody is gonna believe you. Take A LOT of pictures especially so you can remember it all. ;)

You said you have been a few times I can see how from your location! Yeah camera is now empty n on full charge! Work even want me to wright about my time away as its partially due to them I'm going! They wants lots of photos to.

Make sure you do! Even if ya have to bring an extra memory card also. There's members here who actually live not far from HQ and make it there on a consistent basis. They can also tell ya how cool it is. :)

Latest Posts

Back