• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The UK

I ride a Kawasaki zx10,Honda sp1,race a triumph 675 and wait for it speak I've got a Ducati 916 in my living room for show truly a piece of art from all them years ago! I use to ride it but took it off road and got a machine to lift through window ha,as for cars anything fast have owned in past TVR T350 and sagaris also few other fast things in between can't beat bikes for thrill and buzz!

I ride a Kawasaki zx10,Honda sp1,race a triumph 675 and wait for it speak I've got a Ducati 916 in my living room for show truly a piece of art from all them years ago! I use to ride it but took it off road and got a machine to lift through window ha,as for cars anything fast have owned in past TVR T350 and sagaris also few other fast things in between can't beat bikes for thrill and buzz!

Great,
I ride a Bimota DB3 Mantra (with Ducati engine) and a Ducati Multistrasa DS1000S,
in the living room I have another Bimota Mantra completly redesigned and, in the bedroom, a Ducati Monster 900 (first series) also completly rebuilt :dance3:

:O the 916 is some bike!

Yep you are not wrong if it wasn't for the 916 we wouldn't have what we got now was way head of its time.dont forget to watch BSB on itv4 SPEAK tonight if you didn't go :wink:

Back